Computer Center has purchased to make MATLAB software available to KMUTT’s Student, Staff and Laboratory for educational purposes. You can access and download MATLAB form Mathworks.com
What is MATLAB ? MATLAB is a programming platform designed specifically for engineers and scientists. The heart of MATLAB is the MATLAB language, a matrix-based language allowing the most natural expression of computational mathematics.
Using MATLAB, you can:
- Analyze data
- Develop algorithms
- Create models and applications
You can use MATLAB for a range of applications, including deep learning and machine learning, signal processing and communications, image and video processing, control systems, test and measurement, computational finance, and computational biology.
For Laboratory Installation, please contact Khun Theerayuth Panmeerod at the Computer Center, E-mail : email@example.com
1. Who can use MATLAB?
There are 2 sections of MATLAB software used. 1. an individual (Staff,Student) 2. Department or Laboratory ***Please Contact Khun Theerayut (Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
to Installation for Laboratory / Class Room.
2. Is there a limit license to download?
There is no limit license to download.
3. Which type of account can register and download MATLAB?
You need to register and download software via KMUTT’s account as following:
1. for student use “@mail.kmutt.ac.th” for example email@example.com
2. for staff use “@ kmutt.ac.th” for example firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Can I use private account such as Gmail or Hotmail to register and download?
No. You cannot use your private mail account.
According to the condition of license, you need to verify via KMUTT’s account only.
5. What type of operating system does MATLAB use?
Windows , Linux , MacOS
6. Is there a limit to the number of devices I can link to my account?
There is no limit number of devices.